Our early childhood education center is looking for individuals who are passionate about working with children and can help maintain a fun welcoming environment for all children. We are looking for well qualified individuals who understand child development and can nurture children's talents and help them achieve academic and social emotional goals.
• Assist Teachers in implementing educational, art, and physical activities.
• Work with children in the classroom to promote their learning and development.
• Assist children in everyday tasks such as dressing/undressing, using restroom, (diapering and feeding if assigned to toddler classroom).
• Assist in serving meals and snacks.
• Everyday cleaning and organization of assigned classrooms.
Education, skills, and experience required: