Lead Early Childhood Education Teacher Glenview (by Abt) APPLY NOW
1175 Milwaukee Glenview, IL 60025 firstname.lastname@example.org 18 - 22 usd /
hour Wed, Aug 31, 2022
Our early childhood education center is looking for individuals who are passionate about working with children and can help maintain a fun welcoming environment for all children. We are looking for well qualified individuals who understand child development and can nurture children's talents and help them achieve academic and social emotional goals.
- Teachers are responsible for creating and designing curriculum that aligns with our monthly themes and goals.
- Teachers will create curriculum and activities that help develop and promote the 5 developmental domains of ECE.
- Social/ Emotional development
- Physical: fine and gross motor development
- Cognitive development
- Language development
- Adaptive/ Self-help development
- Assisting and teaching children to do everyday tasks such as dressing/undressing, using the restroom.
- Assist in serving meals and snacks.
- Teachers are responsible for keeping their classrooms neat and organized.
- Teachers will take daily attendance of children in their classroom and maintain their food program log.
- Maintain and build a positive rapport with parents and families of children in your classroom and communicate information with families about their child and any changes or updates in our day-to-day schedule.
- Teachers will monitor their student’s development and growth to ensure meaningful learning is taking place
- Take part in yearly Parent-Teacher conferences
Education, Skills, and Experience required:
- High school diploma or GED
- Preferred ECE credential level 4 or higher (gateways to opportunity)
- Associates Degree in ECE or Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with children in a classroom or childcare setting
- Team oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable and consistent
- Patient with children
- Current Food handler’s certification or receive in a timely manner
- CPR/First aid certified or willing to receive certification in timely manner
- Be able to pass a background check/ Fingerprinted
- Mandated reporter certification or receive certification in a timely manner
- Current physical exam with Negative TB test
- Must be at least 18 years old or older
2022-08-31|||1175 Milwaukee Glenview, IL email@example.com||||||FH9CZLbYF_jARakj|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||18|||22|||true
APPLICATION FORM * Required